Ukrainian | English
Institute of Cell Biology National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Department of Analytical Biotechnology
The main research topics:
- The homeostasis of some transient biometals and metalloids (chromium, selenium) in yeasts, study of the mechanisms of chromate reductive detoxification and formation of elemental Se by yeast cells.
- The research scope are microbial enzymology and bioanalytics.
- The selection and genetic construction of the microbial strains over-producing enzymes with analytical interest.
- The purification and characterization of the novel and recombinant proteins.
- The development of enzymatic and biosensorsʼ approaches for assay of practically important analytes.
- Nanobiotechnology approaches in analytical biotechnology.